checkout.p1travel.fr, www.p1travel.fr, checkout.p1travel.nl, www.p1travel.nl, checkout.p1travel.de, www.p1travel.de, checkout.p1travel.com, www.p1travel.com, checkout.p1travel.co.uk, www.p1travel.co.uk, checkout.p1travel.es, www.p1travel.es
(and other domain names yet to be added)
P1 collects your personal data when you purchase any of the products and services of P1 and/or create or update your account necessary to complete P1’s online forms for a wide range of activities of P1.
Processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract or on the basis that the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of P1. These legitimate interests are that the processing of the personal data is necessary for P1 to be able to identify you as a user on our Websites.
The personal data P1 collects are:
Nominative Information: Title, first name(s), surname(s): Your nominative details are needed to properly identify you, to communicate with you, to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Full postal work and/or private address: The postal address is needed because it helps to correctly verify your identity (where other persons have the same or a similar name).
E-mail address: We only keep your e-mail address if you have provided via our Websites when you register for the P1 Travel newsletter, for example. Only then will we use it to inform you about our best deals and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, simply click on the hyperlink in the newsletter to unsubscribe. Electronic communication is for most purposes P1’s preferred method of communication. Your e-mail address is also used to generate an unique P1 Travel client-id.
When visiting our website for the first time with a particular device, we show you a cookie banner. You can choose whether to accept only cookies that are necessary for our website to technically function as it should, to also store cookies with your preferences, accept cookies we use for analytics purposes, and/or cookies used for marketing, tracking, and personalization purposes.
Necessary cookies for example keep track of dynamic content you have seen and clicked away. Cookies for preferences store your consent level and for example the active chat screen/tab.
If you accept analytics cookies, tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar will use a unique identifier to log and distinguish user behavior like clicks and views of different users and devices. We will also log granular location and device data like your city (based on IP address lookup), browser version, device brand, device model, device name, operating system, and screen resolution.
Marketing cookies are used for tracking and personalization and make it possible to report conversions/orders back to our advertising and affiliate partners. If you accept marketing cookies we will also create a user profile with behavioral data in our Customer Data Platform (CDP) Squeezely. Marketing cookies allow us to retarget you with advertisements on other channels like Facebook too. If at any point you submit your e-mail address with us, we will use this to generate a unique client ID that we’ll use to distinguish you across multiple devices and log this in Google Analytics and our CDP.
You can view our cookie declaration for a complete overview of all cookies per consent level.
When you visit our Websites, we only store your e-mail address when you provided to us in the booking process.
We also request your e-mail address when you register for the P1 Travel newsletter. It will only be used after that to inform you of our best deals and promotions (i.e. for marketing purposes). If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply click on the hyperlink in the newsletter to unsubscribe.
We generate a client profile within our Customer Data Platform, Squeezely. Despite the level of cookie consent, we always save and collect an order ID, order details and prices within Google Analytics for internal measurement.
Your personal data will be stored in our system while you continue to be a customer, even if you do not use the P1 Websites or services during that time. Such storage will take place in accordance with the GDPR.
Personal information is only kept for a reasonable period of time, dependent upon the nature of the information and its intended use, but subject to a maximum of one month after the agreement with is has been terminated. In all cases, accounts receivable records and invoices containing personal data are kept for the Dutch statutory retention period of seven years.
The retention period for data that is associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers in Google Analytics is 14 months after the last logged activity.
We protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. We encrypt our services using SSL, the data is only accessible through a secret password and digital signatures, and our employees only have access to your data on a need-to-know basis. We use appropriate data collection, storage and processing practice.
We will keep you informed of any possible changes in our policy concerning the protection of your personal data and give you the opportunity to opt out.
In order to render our services, there are data that we will need to share with third parties.
Personal data are only shared with processors and/or third parties if this is necessary to carry out services for you. We share personal data with:
• Google (Analytics, Ads, Optimize)
• CM.com (o.a. ROBIN chat)
• Meta (Facebook)
• Hosting provider X (CF7 forms in DB)
• Microsoft (Ads)
• Awin (affiliate partner)
• TradeTracker (affiliate partner)
• Partnerize (affiliate partner)
• our IT-provider in order to be able to store and access the data; and
• our payment provider, in order to carry out a payment for an agreement or other activity or service.
If you give permission for marketing cookies/purposes we share your email address, click identifiers, order data such as products purchased and total price, with partners like Facebook and Google. If we share your personal data with processors and/or third parties, we make sure they comply with the GDPR by signing processing agreements.
P1 does not sell, trade, or rent your personal data to third parties.
These promotional conditions apply to the P1 Travel promotion ‘Win tickets – Austrian GP + Camping’, henceforth be known as ‘promotion’, which runs to February 20, 2024. By participating in the promotion in question, the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Participation 1.1 For each promotion it will be stated how it is possible to take part in the action and whether there are any additional conditions for participation. 1.2 Participants under 16 years of age declare that they have obtained permission from (a) parent(s) to participate in the promotion. The participant guarantees to be of the minimum age. If upon inspection it appears that this is not the case, P1 Travel will not award the prize to this person but raffle off among the other participants. 1.3 If participation involves more costs than just sending an e-mail, participation form or other dates, these costs will be mentioned in the specific action. In any case, the costs per participation shall not exceed the communication costs mentioned in the specific action.
2. Prizes 2.1 Winners will be selected by random draw. The number of prizes to be won and what the prizes consist of will be indicated for each promotion. 2.2 For each promotion the duration of the promotion and when the winners will be announced will be indicated. Prize winners will receive a message via social media or by e-mail. Not all participants will be notified individually of the results. Correspondence about the results is not possible. 2.3 The prize is personal and in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable or otherwise exchangeable or cashable. 2.4 If the prize consists of tickets for events, no claim can be made for any form of compensation if the event in question is cancelled. 2.5 If the prize consists of tickets for events, hospitality is not included. 2.6 The prizes will be paid out in the state in which they are. P1 Travel is not responsible for any visible or hidden faults in the prizes nor for any damage upon delivery (shipment) of the prize.
3. Personal data 3.1 By participating in a promotion, the participant gives P1 Travel permission to publish his/her personal details on P1 Travel website, newsletters, blog or social media channels. 3.2 By participating in a campaign in which it is requested to submit, share or otherwise make images and/or texts available to P1 Travel, the participant grants P1 Travel permission to use this material for promotion/marketing purposes.
4. Communication 4.1 In the case of specific promotions, the method of announcing the winners, the date of the draw, award of prizes and the way in which the general terms and conditions of the promotion will be available will, if possible, be clearly communicated.
5. Liability and other terms and conditions 5.1 P1 Travel is in no way whatsoever liable for any damage arising from participation in a promotion, nor for any technical malfunctions, defects or delays relating to participation in a promotion or the designation of the winner. 5.2 P1 Travel reserves the right to terminate a promotion prematurely. In principle, premature termination will be announced via the medium in which the action took place. 5.3 If certain specific rules are drawn up for a promotion that deviate from these general terms and conditions of play, those specific rules will take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions. 5.4 The general terms and conditions (including the specific terms and conditions) may be amended at any time by P1 Travel. We therefore advise you to check the terms and conditions on a regular basis. 5.5 The terms and conditions do not apply to promotional activities organized under the responsibility of the advertisers, sponsors or other third parties (production companies). Specific conditions are drawn up for this purpose.
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data and/or restriction of processing of your data and/or to object to the processing of your data on the basis of article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, as well as the right to data portability.
You can have access to your personal data by going to your account. Here, you can also adjust or delete your personal data. If you need help adjusting or deleting your personal data, or if you want to request a restriction of processing of your data, object to the processing of your data or if you want to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, you can also contact P1 by e-mail (info@P1travel.com).
If you have a complaint regarding our use of your personal data, please contact us. Our complaint procedure is applicable. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (contact information can be found on https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us).
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact us.
P1. Corporate Hospitality B.V.